venerdì 25 luglio 2008

Il motore degli eventi

A butterfly move it wings and on the other side of the world there is an huracan.
Is hard to write when You are not talking to someone. I've always needed someone to give my toughts... Well is high time I start do talk to myself.
I'll be my therapyst :)
What happens in last 2 months? I have been changing so many roles and I'm not proud of some of them... And even if day by day I tought I was doing the right thing, it seems that I was not really doing so much right. And I don't talk about results, when something start to go wrong, for any reason, is hard to put it back on the right track... And anyway it was the right one?
I must resign that I will never know it. I can just look forward and go on.
I'll miss much few feelings and few things that will not belong to me, but is always like that. Any choice close some paths and open others. I've lost few things but I have chance to get others.
I'm still in a storm of feelings and I'm trying to move out from it. I just can't wait to be far from this situation and have a clear look about everything.
First toughts here. I wonder if I will write more...

Nessun commento: